Who we are
We at Tillotts are committed to honest and ethical business conduct in all of our activities, consistent with all applicable laws and the highest professional standards. We treat our employees and business partners with fairness and respect, rewarding loyalty, honesty, entrepreneurship and outstanding performance. We focus on realising the following values
The Tillotts Pharma Code of Business Ethics embodies this commitment and outlines the principles and values applicable to all employees of Tillotts and expected from all our business partners. If you wish to read more, you can find our Code of Business Ethics in full here.
Tillotts’ Vision is based on seven strategic pillars:
- Geographic Presence: Global product reach. Promotion predominantly via Group affiliates in strategic markets. In other markets through selected strategic partnerships.
- Portfolio: GI and other selected specialty therapeutics.
- Core Competences: Promotion and medical management: strong network efficiently reaching stakeholders. R&D: identifying and meeting medical needs. BD&L: trusted business partner in the global life science community. Management: entrepreneurial and focused, fast and efficient decision-making.
- R&D & Pipeline (ZGI): Research focused on anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic targets. Builds pipeline through own development (ZGI) as well as through in-licensing and select acquisitions.
- Collaboration: Close collaboration within the Zeria Group. Strategic collaborations with R&D partners: for sharing know-how, risk and cost. Within academia: for accessing innovation. With other pharma companies: for marketing and medical management outside the Group’s reach.
- Stakeholders: Close collaboration with healthcare professionals, patients, payers, shareholders & investors. Effective collaboration with authorities. Always following strict ethical guidelines.
- Technology: Innovative communication, production-supply-distribution, process management and R&D technologies.
We support and collaborate with healthcare professionals around the world to continuously evolve the understanding in the field of Gastroenterology and other specialist therapeutic areas.
We deliver high quality medicines and educational support that improve patient lives.
We take pride in our unique culture, that is based on our corporate values, guiding us in our every day business and allowing our diverse workforce to develop and deliver their full potential. We treat our employees as well as our business partners with fairness and respect. In striving towards our Vision 2030, we always demonstrate passion, rewarding entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding performance. We encourage our employees to see the bigger picture, challenge the status quo and embrace change.
As an attractive employer, we invest in our people by offering a state-of-the-art work environment, and providing room for our employees to create a modern and flexible work-life-balance.
To our shareholders we provide both value and attractive, sustainable returns.