Patient Information Pack
Information placed on this website is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your healthcare professional. Please consult your healthcare professional for further information
A patient information pack has been created by IBD nurses to help patients understand their condition and to inform them about their care and treatment. It contains the following:
- ‘What I need to know’ sheet containing key facts on IBD
- ‘My details’ sheet to be completed about your own condition
- ‘Remembering to take my Medication’ sheet providing tips to help you take your medication as prescribed
- A ‘no waiting’ card provided by the Irish Society for Crohn’s and Colitis (ISCC) for use when a patient needs to skip the queue for a toilet. Also information on how to join the ISCC.
- Patient information booklet on Inflammatory Bowel Disease containing detailed information on the condition, tests, treatments and other useful information.
Patient Information Packs are available from IBD nurses in the Gastroenterology Departments of hospitals.
The following patient booklets are provided by Tillotts and available to download.